Unofficial Mills

Adele Roberts in for Gemma Cairney

JohnsonP

I have just seen on the early schedule that Adele Roberts is going to be sitting in for Gemma Caireny for two weeks.(11th-12th and 18th-19th January). She seems to be doing more and more on radio 1 the question is how long is it before she joins radio 1? Plus she is sounding ace. Have also noticed Sian Adnerson (who she?) is covering Adele for two weeks in here normal show slot (1.00pm-4.00pm).

• 2 months later...
Excellent news. Really like her and the more we hear of Alice and Adele, the better. More of them, less of Gemma & Jameela.

Alice, Adele and Pete Allison I really like, and I'm hoping get more slots soon. Then, the other extreme, Gemma and Jameela are terrible. Still hoping for Adele and Pete to get permanent slots on the station soon.

Alice, Adele and Pete Allison I really like, and I'm hoping get more slots soon. Then, the other extreme, Gemma and Jameela are terrible. Still hoping for Adele and Pete to get permanent slots on the station soon.

Agree 100%. They're definitely the best new presenters. It's looking promising - Adele's getting plenty of weekend cover and Pete is covering Dev for the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping that, in 3 years time, Pete has early breakfast and Adele is on weekend breakfast.