Unofficial Mills

Another promotional ad for the new Radio 1 Breakfast Show

ListentoMe

I agree with GregJames94 - Mills' show has definately improved. I think he might have got complacent, spending so long in his old time slot.

Also with regards to previous discussion, I dont think Moyles was cruel to Nick Grimshaw at all. He even asked his fans to be nice to him on his last show. I think its all just tongue in cheek banter.

It's a weird one because Scott's show got better for a bit when he first moved and the unfortunately Beccy got sick. I'm a big fan of Beccy but only indifferent to Chris so I think the quality dropped for a bit. But it was better then if Beccy was ever off on drive-time.

However I think that Scott sounded awesome on breakfast the week post Edinburgh without Beccy (although Grimmy was practically a team member for that week).

I think it sounds a little more rigid to be honest and at times sounds more scripted (I'm thinking when Chris said should I go to Abbey Road and half an hour later he's there with somebody from Radio 1 there filming and for health and safety).

It's still my favourite show on Radio 1 by some distance though.

Moyles was not being serious when he was talking about Grimmy. Like 90% of the things he says, it was tongue-in-cheek/joking. The trouble is people take him seriously and think he's being serious. I don't think if Moyles hated Grimmy he would go out for drinks with him.

It's the thickshit brigade who can't see that Moyles was joking. Like the people who complain to ofcom because the daily mail take something out of context.

etheridge_tom.png

1. Don't tell me what to do. I make the decisions. People on here well within r1's target range are struggling at the moment. why there is a topic created by a 24 yr old 2. When i enjoy something, i will tell u so. 3. Your own post is hardly educated or infromative. 4. Bug me too often, and u may get a slap. aw thank u :)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0