Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 30 April to 4th May 2012 !!

Viv

After Scott filled in on Breakfast, it's made me realize the 1pm slot is really "more music, less Mills". Seems like he's always rushing to get a little ad-libs in between tracks. The gang really never talks at length outside of OWO, and even "Innuendo Bingo" seems hurried along.

Haha.

It's true about Cilla off of Corrie. I thought Babs Windsor would be the same.

Dot Cotton is COMPLETELY different. That one always surprised me. I can't make up my mind whether I prefer the Eastenders' version of her, or the reality?!?

Still having some issues with the time of day for Mills' show. Still preferred the Show later on in the day.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

HAVE to report following conversation: when getting hair cut today... As follows: hairdresser to shampoo girl "scott mills does not like girls, you know". Shampoo girl: "eh? Why?" Hairdresser: "he's gay". several shampoo bottles then go crashing onto floor as shampoo girl gasps "i never knew that".

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Wonder if Madonna ever regrets Like a Virgin? ;)

I've very much enjoyed the Show and Tell part of the show this week. Yesterday's was hilarious. Go look it up if you missed it. Yes it is pretty immature, as is Innuendo Bingo, but I think they both work.

Don't agree that there has been less talk and more music. Actually judging by the sheer quantity of talk, I reckon TOTDS has been working his backside off!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Got to say, this week's shows have brilliant! I didn't like the changes for the schedule at first, but Scott's shows have got even better. Loved the Show and Tell with the Mob Wives, Chris' Simon Cowell haircut, it's just all been great. :)

So yeah, as Viv would do 10/10 ;)

The sheep is not a creature of the air.