Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2006

Ema

Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?

• Aisleyne
    • Glyn
    • Jennie
    • Nikki
    • Richard
    • Pete

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how popular he would have been but I think Channel 4 have exploited him badly on that show. They show him all the time when he is going through a bad fit. I think it is an absolute disgrace how often they advertise the show by showing him coughing and swearing when he is in the diary room, he gets more coverage than anyone else in the house, by far. I don't care what people say about how it was his choice to go into the house, Endemol have taken the **** and used him to gain viewing figures.

IT'S ALL FOR YOU!

In other news, the group have figured out the latest nominations twist, realising one of the pairs will be going on Friday.

That spoils the surprise! :(

Im truely dissapointed in Sezers behaviour! He was in Harrogate only a few weeks ago.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That spoils the surprise! :(

Im truely dissapointed in Sezers behaviour! He was in Harrogate only a few weeks ago.

I could have told you about that before he went to Harrogate, as there'd be rumours he was like that in the newspapers whilst he was in the house.