Unofficial Mills

So it's London in 2012

Jono

Tony did a good job when the French started to mudsling at us. He just looked as cool as a cucumber while Jaques Chiraques or whatever his gay name is was going red at us. Yet I think Beckhams support was a big role in our sucsess. Also the hard work of all involved helped too... :D

on the grid.

I agree, the newschannels over here p*ssed me off. All I heard was Paris Paris Paris Paris Paris. It's just like just before Liverpool played AC Milan, it was AC Milan this AC Milan that. Thats the problem with this country, no faith.

On the subject of Liverpool, has anyone ever heard this? One of the best peices of radio this year.

on the grid.

I'll be 22 and bloooooooming ;) I'll try get tickets coz i don't live far away, oh, wait, actually I might be even closer in my stylish London apartment by then teehee! Might even get free tickets as I will be a valuable TV presenter...oo dreamin'! Well I've got 7 years to swat up on everything Olympics for my big break lol :P

Laurie xmwahx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

I'll be 22 and bloooooooming ;) I'll try get tickets coz i don't live far away, oh, wait, actually I might be even closer in my stylish London apartment by then teehee! Might even get free tickets as I will be a valuable TV presenter...oo dreamin'! Well I've got 7 years to swat up on everything Olympics for my big break lol :P

Laurie xmwahx

Party at Laurie's in 7 years... Book it in your diaries ;)

Yeah alrighty then im up for that. I'll have such a good relationship with The Savoy hotel by then that I'm sure they'll give me some free champagne for my party as well! Yuck, no martini tho... I've been in a lift with several famous athletes actually. I also got loads of flowers that the athletes gave the cute lil girl at the finishing line (me lol!) after they got their medals. So, where was I...? Oh, I remember Bislett Games in Oslo. World Athletics Championships here I come in about a month :D !! (Not that I'm any good athletics, I'll just watch lol)

Laurie xmwahx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?