Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 20th February to 24th February 2012 !!

Viv

I haven't heard of them, but obviously know who Charlie is and I subscribe to him. I'm not limited to only gay vloggers… I'm subbed to TomSka's vlogging channel, Alex Day, Dan Brown (not the author…) and some others.

wow, literally as this is covered here, one such video with a... particularly epic intro person pops up in my sub box...

GORDON'S ALIVE!!! (though this isn't quite the same as viewers sending in an intro, this is more a case of being in right place at right time due to work... still a great intro by someone else though).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Err I think Elmify and Absolute Twoddle (who did it more recently, and even had users come up with her original intro animation thingy) have both used it. Neither of them are gay guys though, so you might not be interested in them and their vids ;) On the other hand, there's CharlieIsSoCoolLike who has actual Stephen Fry on his Outro.

That's skill right there, getting Stephen Fry on your outro... I haven't seen much of Alex Day, except some of his reading of Twilight, which made me laugh...

And yeah, the Hoff was on form as usual today, expecially when he kept going on about how he wanted to 'touch the balls on the lottery later'. Innuendo Bingo right there... ;)

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

I'm kinda meh re: Nerimon, I find his videos quite hit and miss, His reading of twilight is funny but overall I can take him or leave him.

That's skill right there, getting Stephen Fry on your outro... I haven't seen much of Alex Day, except some of his reading of Twilight, which made me laugh...

And yeah, the Hoff was on form as usual today, expecially when he kept going on about how he wanted to 'touch the balls on the lottery later'. Innuendo Bingo right there... ;)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...