Unofficial Mills

Describe your average day...

Jono

So what's your average day at the moment?

For the next two weeks mine is:

Scott Mills with breakfast in bed, shower at ten, cup of tea and then reviewing at 10.30 and then walking the dog and then something entertaining.

Woo :lol:

stuggle out of bed with eyes still shut at 7.45, :shock:

take youngest sprog to school, then go for an hours swim.

go home for breakfast. then go to the evil that is known as iceland to work till 6pm. have about 1000000000000million road rages. :x while i avoid colin and edith and wait for scott. 8)

make tea, fight for the computer with all the family , walk dog and maybe manage a glass or two of chardonnay :P before i go to listen to mark radcliffe in bed.

crap really , when you read your life! :roll:

Still missing mark and lard

(Takes a big deep breath)

Heres my schedule until september:

9:00-9:05: wake up (varies day to day)

9:10: Listen to Chris Moyles

9:25 get my breakfast.

10:00: check my emails

10:10: go on the internet

10:30: watch The Wright Stuff

11:30: get dressed

12:30: go on the internet again

1:00- 1:35: Get some lunch

2:00-3:00: wait for mum and dad to returm

4:00-5:45: Listen To Scott

4:40: have my tea

5:45-6:00: check my emails

6:00-6:30: Watch the simpsons

6:30- 7:00:listen to Scott

7:00-7:30 update my website

7:30- 8:00 watch corrie when it's on, if not i listen to XFM

8:00-9:00 back on the internet

9:00- 9:10 get a cup of tea

9:10-10:30 back on the internet and listen to various radio stations

10:30-midnight: watch some TV

midnight-1:00: play championship manager

1:00-1:10 go to sleep.

LOL that's my life in one post

I don't know why I bother answering the phone - one person rung asking for someone who doesn't live here, a person delivering a carpet we didn't ask for, a windows company and a computerised holiday thing.

Now a work friend of mum just rang and slammed the phone down.

I just rang her back and slammed it down on her, so ha to her.

Looks like I'm the early riser of the board then (g'mornin) :lol:

Wake up around 6.10 to the lovely voice of Nemone, listen until she plays the last of the threesome, get in the shower, get out hopefully in time to hear the answer to the threesome. That takes me up to about 6.35-6.40, then i have until I leave the house at 7.10 to get dressed for work and do any last minute scrabbling for things I might need that day. All this while listening to Mills/Moyles. Sometimes I have little so have a quick look on the net.

7.10 head for the bus stop with phone radio on and earphone/aeriel in, to catch the (supposed) 7.15 bus and talk for a few minutes to the fit-but-unavailable girl who catches the same bus and works somewhere in the Lace Market in Notts. 7.15 til around 8.10 on the bus to Nottingham city centre and work, usually listening to the radio and semi-perving on any fit women that get on the bus, while thinking about the one I want the most that lives near mansfield and laughing at the radio (usually). Sometimes my bus passes one of my lovely ladyfriends as she walks to work from Radford.

8.10 til around 8.30 a slow walk to work from the bus stop in City Centre.

8.30-5PM is work time with an hour for lunch (usually 12.30-1.30) and somewhere between 9 and 10 I go to the college canteen and get some breakfast, bringing it back to the office and eating it at my desk.

Then I leave work at 5, and it's the bus journey home, which gets me there 6-6.10 whether I catch the 5.15 or the 5.36 bus... sometimes popping in to see friend mentioned earlier seen walking to work, at work.

Get home, have a quick look in papers for a better job and/or a flat/houseshare so I can get outta crappy Ilkeston, the town I hate.

Simpsons and Hollyoaks :D:P .

Then it depends on how knackered I am, sometimes ill just vegetate at my comp and make the odd post on the forums im on (i gotta admit, i'm knackered a lot lately since I started latest job:() and general net surfing and msn chat, sometimes Ill go play snooker, see a film, or just go for a general boozeup, or the odd local gig, esp if one of my musically talented friends is involved.

Fall asleep 12-1, probably watching crap tv or listening to some talk radio (helps me fall asleep)....

yeah not enough hours in the day etc.... I wish i had the inability to sleep like the irish girl I work with, she's insomniac and just sits up reading or doing stuff people would normally do in the day some nights.

Either that or I need a proplus drip, but that stuff stopped working for me when I stopped working in a nightclub til 4am :(