Unofficial Mills

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

DC

Is it just me or does Radio 1 dig their claws into various bands and then never shut up about them? Ok i dont mind the chilli peppers, but over these last few days i haven't been listening to Radio 1 much (until today). But everytime i have tuned in except for Judge Jules they have been on about them and nothing else (every DJ). And even my dad said everytime he jumped into the car and put Radio 1 on he turned it off becuase they were constantly on about them.

Well i guess i am about to find out if they have moved on yet, the event is over from last night.

on the grid.

No i am on about ever since Scott made that announcement on Mondays breakfast show. The whole station seems to revolve around them from what i have heard. I predict they will be playing tracks from it all week now on more or less every show.

on the grid.

I have found that Dani California is starting to sound over played before it's been released because they play it so much. Every time Zane's voice comes on about the Chili Peppers I mentally switch off.

Talking of which! He's talking about it right now...

But still a brilliant band, there's no denying that. Just slightly overdone by Radio 1.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have found that Dani California is starting to sound over played before it's been released because they play it so much. Every time Zane's voice comes on about the Chili Peppers I mentally switch off.

Talking of which! He's talking about it right now...

But still a brilliant band, there's no denying that. Just slightly overdone by Radio 1.

Zane Lowe? But he's not in today?