Unofficial Mills

It's Carlisle!

Jono

I know it's free, Doovde, but there is cost getting there!! Unless some nice person could fly me in in a private helicopter.

Kill two birds with one stone. On the condition I'm able to get a pair of tickets I'll give you one, I'll be your hot date for the weekend and I'll fly you in by private jet (why fly by helicopter when you can fly by jet??) :) But only on the condition that you cover the cost..

Won't have enough cash!!

Looks like I am gonna have to pay for the thing myself, as this complete DICKHEAD through a fit on the internet, and collapsed in the middle of a conversation with me (said he was quite unwell, and had to lie down).

As the song goes "Yeah Right" !!

Maybe you should lie down Viv, you are infamous for having fits on the internet :P

Not me... this I live near Carlisle thing is stupid.

It's a random ballot, weighted in favour of them.

At least it's not like Maidstone, where due to a postcode error, people who lived on the same road as mote park, were the least likely to get tickets.

etheridge_tom.png

Yeah it is. you have 20000 tickets. You say that 12000 go to Carlisle region.

Then the 12000 are randomly distributed there. It's random enough.

Although in computing terms there is no such thing as random as everything needs to be defined by an algorithm or code.

etheridge_tom.png

I've still had no reply by email.

I went online and put in my email and one of two codes I had saved. One code was mine, the other was my friends and I wasn't sure which was mine.

Said I'd been unsuccessful. I tried the other code against my email, again it said I was unsuccessful.

Then I just put in random numbers, and guess what, same response.

Do the codes actually mean anything and are they specific to each email?