Unofficial Mills

Your Views: March 14th to 18th 2011

Viv

This week Mills' Red Nose Desert Trek stuff will finally be broadcast... check it out Thursday, March 17th 2011 at 9 pm, BBC 1. woo

This week will also see the huge feat by Moyles to attempt to stay on air (without losing the plot or the listeners) for over a day, so it should be fascinating to hear (and see) how this goes.

Moyles was saying this morning how a presenter these days can't give away an opinion, let alone any prizes, so how will he handle no sleep? Will this be the week his tells management where to shove it?

Simon Mayo (I *splutter* remember him well), was an excellent guest this morning, and began this particular week very well indeed. If you have missed it, it is well worth a listen again!!

Simon Mayo survived the cull of long-standing presenters which Radio 1 underwent the same year on the arrival of controller Matthew Bannister and his wish to rebrand the station as younger and more 'cutting edge' - how history seems to be repeating itself?!?!

Okaaaayy, so, plug yourselves in from 4 pm today to find out more!! woo hoo. :woohoo::woohoo:

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Ahh the days when I was in 6th form and sneaking in me radio to listen to Mayo as I did me coursework stuffs... he also did the Golden Hour thing I seem to recall (probably under a different name, can't remember), and Mark and Lard were still on in afternoons, then in 99 or so, some guy called Chris Moyles started coming on after Mark and Lard... good times

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

You are finally displaying your OLD AGE!!

Found the beginning of the Moyles marathon v. exciting this morning!! AND, I finally learned how to use the RED BUTTON, thanx to people on Twitter. So exciting!! *

* made my day - thanx @TeamVitty and @darrenjowens for the help on Twitter!!

*screams * I love learning new things!! :hahaha: #r1moremoyles

CHRIS to 70011

Check out the new design of www.chrismoyles.net - WOW!! Very impressive!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Where is the Love was probably the best thing they ever did, to be fair... and it was still crap. It felt like they were trying to be a UK version of Run DMC, but went far too cheesy and sappy with it in that song. I see what they were trying to do, just didn't like it. I don't hate BEP like I do say NDweebs... at least I didn't until that wreck of a Superbowl appearance which even Slash and Ozzy couldn't save.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...