Unofficial Mills

Matt Edmondson in for Edith and Grimmy

abertom

Matt Edmondson in for Grimmy?! Oh gosh, help us all. He's not quite right for that slot, but I guess with Edith away and Nihal doing the shows either side there'd be no other option other than Tom Deacon. So I guess in that sense Matt was the right call..

Nihal is only in a at midnight. Reggie is down to cover the review show

james_ryder.png

Matt Edmondson in for Grimmy?! Oh gosh, help us all. He's not quite right for that slot, but I guess with Edith away and Nihal doing the shows either side there'd be no other option other than Tom Deacon. So I guess in that sense Matt was the right call..

I thought I'd misread the title he's hardly on the cutting edge of new music, surely Huw could have covered they seem to put him anywhere and everywhere?!

I thought I'd misread the title he's hardly on the cutting edge of new music, surely Huw could have covered they seem to put him anywhere and everywhere?!

This could be to do with his future show on Wednesday nights. Maybe Edmondson's show will be more in tune with Huw's show than we thought?