• New on Unofficial Mills

xinesvieirax

The Unofficial UM Awards -- Best Radio 1 Show (music)

Which do you think is the best Radio One show, music wise?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is the best Radio One show, music wise?

• Zane Lowe
    • Annie Mac
    • Nick Grimshaw & Annie Mac (BBC SWITCH)
    • The Scott Mills Show

Im surprised to see Nick Grimshaw wasnt even nominated. Judge Jules wasnt either.. and Annalie i had to pick the ones that got the most nominations, and then my faves out of the 9nes that only had one. seems fair as I'm not allowed to vote...

Im surprised to see Nick Grimshaw wasnt even nominated. Judge Jules wasnt either.. and Annalie i had to pick the ones that got the most nominations, and then my faves out of the 9nes that only had one. seems fair as I'm not allowed to vote...

You forgot Gilles Peterson.

But you love Matty..?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I love Zane Lowe's show, and to me the music on Scott's show just seems to be exactly the same as the songs on every other daytime show. I missed the nomination stage but I would've nominated Huw instead of Scott, sorry :D

;376968']That's because it is.

Blame the daytime playlist.

Exactly. Not sure why Scott would be nominated for the 'music' category personally. Let's face it not even the ROTWs are great.. not often anyway.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...