Unofficial Mills

How do you all manage it?

Dear Greg-

UM is the only forum i go on because its the only forum worth going on. Thinkin ofjoining aled.info tho. I also have fb, twitter, zwinky and youtube. Altho im going to delete that youtube and make a new one..

UM is the only forum i go on because its the only forum worth going on. Thinkin ofjoining aled.info tho. I also have fb, twitter, zwinky and youtube. Altho im going to delete that youtube and make a new one..

There is a forum for Aled?? Must join. Been thinking about that Lee Ryan one too, must google it.

Does anyone know of any Matt Edmondson sites?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

OK, tried registering for Aled's site, but apparently my email address is banned. :( But if anyone does go on that site, click on podcasts, and then listen to the Aled Hadyn-Jones Show. I reckon he should have his own show, as well as the surgery...

Searched for the Lee Ryan site, but all I found was a news article about how he and Duncan James have threesomes. Also, Duncan James is bi?? Only found out about Stephen Gately dying the other day. RIP.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I come on here at least once a day (yes, I HAVE a life!), just because there's so much to look at and to comment about. But what I love the most about UM are all the funny people here!

Other question: how do you manage to watch every tv program people talk about? I tried to watch some (BB, Eastenders, Coronation Street, ...), but you talk about so many others as well. How can one single person watch all of it, listen to almost every radio show, read the papers and then post on here? Where do you take that time from?

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I come on here at least once a day (yes, I HAVE a life!), just because there's so much to look at and to comment about. But what I love the most about UM are all the funny people here!

Other question: how do you manage to watch every tv program people talk about? I tried to watch some (BB, Eastenders, Coronation Street, ...), but you talk about so many others as well. How can one single person watch all of it, listen to almost every radio show, read the papers and then post on here? Where do you take that time from?

For years, I had no life. I still don't.

But..

Monday:

6:30 Hollyoaks

7:00 Emmerdale

7:30 Corrie

8:00 Eastenders

8:30 Corrie

9:00 Whatever drama was on.

Tuesday:

... Actually, you don't want to hear it. I watched Neighbours as well at one point. Home & Away a few times, too.

Nowadays, I don't watch too much TV. I sometimes watch Emmerdale on days that Aaron is on, and then again on YouTube that night (but just his scenes). I watch Holby & The Bill on Tuesday. I might occasionally watch something on a Saturday night.

I watch a few soap storylines on YouTube. I've just finished one from American soap, As The World Turns, but it's on going, so.. German soaps are good, too. (English subtitles!)