Unofficial Mills

Comedy Dave on the Gadget Show

Jono

Well, it was aright I suppose. To a tech geek like me there's a lot more to the iPhone (or any phone) that just what they mention (like the new screen and stuff) but it was good.

I don't remember any mention of that pesky antenna problem, and I didn't see no rubber bumper on that iPhone. That said, I don't know how long ago this was filmed as it seems the antenna problem was not encountered during testing (somehow).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I don't remember any mention of that pesky antenna problem, and I didn't see no rubber bumper on that iPhone. That said, I don't know how long ago this was filmed as it seems the antenna problem was not encountered during testing (somehow).

They did mention the antenna problem very briefly, when they were saying how many 'G's they gave it.

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

I was sorta thinking same, though was pleased he was on.

For someone who doesn't even like sci-fi and thinks it's 'all bunkum', he sure seemed to like a piece of technology that it could be argued was inspired by/derived from something that appeared in Star Trek... ;) :hahaha:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...