Unofficial Mills

5th July to 9th July 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Under The Moon Mary QoS is on at 7pm on BBC2.

In a surreal twist, I watched about half of it before switching over to Moyles and Dave. The woman who 'buys for herself' etc seemed slightly psychotic at times, and I loved how they kept denying something wasn't working... I was thinking at the time "Um, isn't that why you're on this show in the first place, because the business isn't working?"

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Anything for publicity. I'm sure half of them are deliberately difficult.

I don't think she was psychotic: just over the top spiritual, which is why the shop had failed. They forgot the practical / logical / financial stuff, and the need to survive. And as to the son serving in his dressing gown - no, no, no and NO.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Anything for publicity. I'm sure half of them are deliberately difficult.

I don't think she was psychotic: just over the top spiritual, which is why the shop had failed. They forgot the practical / logical / financial stuff, and the need to survive. And as to the son serving in his dressing gown - no, no, no and NO.

It was just the kinda stare she had in reaction to some of the stuff she was being told, I'd imagine most of the people on this show look like they're about to cry, this one looked about ready to tear someone's head off.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...