Unofficial Mills

Bowman: My Kid's A Rock And Roll Baby!!

Viv

So... lovely Edith Bowman is shortly off to Glastonbury!! However, according to the Scottish Sunday Mail, the star of the show will be her son, Rudy!!

Rudy has travelled all around the globe, and even has his own cot on the tour bus!!

Just last week, he was rocking in Paris, watching his dad Tom + his band!!

Edith says: "One of the reasons why I came off the radio 5 days a week was because Tom was about to start on a massive world tour".

Edith will shortly be hosting a new Show "Edith Bowman's Album Show" on BBC Radio Scotland, Fridays at 8:05 pm. The new Show will look at new releases, and classic album tracks, in a bid to champion the good old-fashioned LP!!

Should be interesting. :)8)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

If it was honestly Edith's choice to go from 5 days to an early weekend slot, why on earth not say it a year ago when she moved? It might have made a lot more people respect her.

And if she is going to be busy at Glastonbury, why not leave her son at home?

As part of a family day out, so no-one misses out, I can see the logic of taking a small child with you, but as someone who works with small children, I'd imagine he would be just as happy in the park with an ice cream and space to run around..than an expensive loud festival, which he's too young to remember.!!

If it was honestly Edith's choice to go from 5 days to an early weekend slot, why on earth not say it a year ago when she moved? It might have made a lot more people respect her.

And if she is going to be busy at Glastonbury, why not leave her son at home?

As part of a family day out, so no-one misses out, I can see the logic of taking a small child with you, but as someone who works with small children, I'd imagine he would be just as happy in the park with an ice cream and space to run around..than an expensive loud festival, which he's too young to remember.!!

I was wondering that. Must be just trying to cover it up after time has passed.

The kid won't be going to T- in the Park apparently, according to the article. He'll be with the grandparents who live quite nearby!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0