Unofficial Mills

‘Try To Help You Sleep’ tape???

-8-

We get it you don't like Greg James, move on.

If you look at his profile and view his posts they are all the same but this one from April 16 made me laugh as RAJAR proved them wrong :hahaha:

Oh and Chris...WELL SAID!

Just wait 'til the listening figures are known for GJs slot. I’m sure I’m not the only one switching stations to avoid R1s worst ever presenter.

GJ is simply the dullest person I’ve ever had the misfortune to listen to. This, and constantly badgering NewsBeat presenters, because he’s run out of dull meaningless nonsense to bore us with.

His R1 career end, can’t come soon enough. <!-- / message -->

james_ryder.png

If you think that Greg is bad, you need to listen to that Matt guy. He has the right 'voice' for radio, however some of the features can be awful. For example: this morning he did a feature called Keypad Karaoke.

Please say that was before 5.30 and after 6

james_ryder.png

If you think that Greg is bad, you need to listen to that Matt guy. He has the right 'voice' for radio, however some of the features can be awful. For example: this morning he did a feature called Keypad Karaoke.

To be fair, Greg Jame's "The Cube" and whatever the feature where he talks about a boring object, are utter ****. :]

www.twitter.com/#!/AlistairRobb93

I admit I've not heard Matt Edmonson on Early Breakfast but on the Lie In I've enjoyed him. Back to the Greg James issue there seems to be an emerging culture on here recently of if you don't like a DJ slag him / her off at every possible oppourtunity even if the thread is nothing to with said DJ. Sure the odd mention here and there but sometimes it does get boring.

As for my opinion on Greg

I have to say I'm loving Greg James' show at the minute. Some well done's all round. Well done to Radio 1 for spotting such an obvious talent, and well done for moving Greg in to this slot and replacing the previous occupant. For me, which the owner of the 10 - 1 slot has still not found her feet, Greg is doing a great show.

At first I was a bit worried he'd lost his early breakfast humour and spark. But he's gradually settled in to the slot and played it perfectly, starting out playing it cool so to not put anyone off, and gradually bringing in the Greg James humour we grew to love on Early Breakfast. He had me in stitches today with his shouting in the office. Great sense for music, great communicating to the listeners, great features, and at times a very funny show. Greg has injected a new lease of life in to Radio 1 daytimes, a lease of life it desperately needed. Greg James isn't a star of the future, he's a star of now.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I can see both sides here, its a bit harsh to say move on just cos you dont like the topic of a thread, but then again to go to the trouble of making a thread just to have a dig is a bit much as well.

As far as GJ goes I'm in the like him camp, Matt Edmondson on the other hand I cant stand. His features are exceptionally ropey and I find his banter rubbish.

Theres always gonna be 2 differnt view points on every presenter on any station, for example the guy I work with in the mornings constantly moans about Chris Moyles and his show but I think he's a damn good presenter and really like him. Equally I know theres people who prefer to listen to my local station's, Forth One, breakfast show, but I think the presenters on there should be banned from radio for eternity.

Nobody is ever gonna be loved by all, its just about trying to find presenters people can agree on rahter than focussing on who they dont agree about

Not impressed with censorship

Who called the post police... seriously.

We get it, you like telling people to shut up about not liking someone, move on.

In fairness to Chris I dont think it was just down to difference of opinions about Greg it was more that the poster has posted numerous times basically saying the same thing

james_ryder.png

In fairness to Chris I dont think it was just down to difference of opinions about Greg it was more that the poster has posted numerous times basically saying the same thing

and making a point about something by doing the same thing he's complained about... (it's not the first time, even the wording was the same, just name was different).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...