Unofficial Mills

Twitter Gal Calls For Moyles To Be Fired!!

Viv

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She has started having digs at Edith now about her parenting:

1. @sarajcox You're certainly a much better parent than edith Bowman about 8 hours ago via web in reply to sarajcox

[*]

@edibow As a matter of interest who do you get to babysit for you dear? about 8 hours ago via web in reply to edibow

[*]

@edibow I'm sorry but I m ust say I think you set a very bad example to new parents with your constant galavanting about. about 8 hours ago via web in reply to edibow

[*]

@sarajcox Hello dear.I look forward to hearing your lovely voice gracing the airwaves again soon.Take care dear. about 8 hours ago via web in reply to sarajcox

[*]

@CHRISDJMOYLES I still have my eye on you. 5:31 PM Jun 16th via web in reply to CHRISDJMOYLES

[*]

@davidvitty I'll have you know my son Horace has suffered from flat feet for many years.It is no laughing matter. 7:18 AM Jun 16th via web in reply to davidvitty

[*]

@davidvitty I am appalled at your making fun of @chrisdjmoyles flatfooted disability on air today.I willbe reporting this to your superiors. 7:16 AM Jun 16th via web in reply to davidvitty

james_ryder.png

• 2 weeks later...