Unofficial Mills

Matt Edmondson?

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Recently, I haven't listened to Radio 1 an awful lot, and only caught small bits of Scott Mills (though, I get the podcasts so do eventually catch up). But I have caught a bit of Matt Edmondson. Whilst tidying my room on Easter Sunday, I heard him, on his search for Steps. I also heard him whilst he was looking for 'Abs' from some sort of boy band, I think (can't remember what one though!).

Has Matt been on TV? I think I know him or his name or something.

I reaally like his 'search for celebrities from the past' or whatever. Although he played pretty bad old sort of music (Its okay for a Sunday I guess, but I am known for listening to only 'new music' and hating 'variety').

What do you think about him?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not heard him.

You mean Abs from 5ive? I feel actually very very old now if you don't know that band.

Do they have a song called Let's Dance? I have it on my iPod, I think.. I know, as I just put it on... But it's pretty old, I reckon. And yeaa, not many people my age would know them.. I just have an amazing muscial knowledge ;) Actually, I do, compared to everyone in my class (and all I do is listen to Radio 1.. and then pretty much EVERY song in ALL the playlists and top 40, I download - Unless I hate the song, obvo). Know I sound like a right div :/

I just have an amazing muscial knowledge ;)

Not as amazing as mine, John's and MrDoovde's you don't........... as you'll discover if you're around here for the Wonder Years on Friday evenings. ;)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Not as amazing as mine, John's and MrDoovde's you don't........... as you'll discover if you're around here for the Wonder Years on Friday evenings. ;)

Let's just say I have an amazing musical knowledge on 'new music' and I prefer the floor-fillers on a friday ;) hehee XD

Yep, and Everybody Get Up and Keep On Movin. Amongst other great memorable classic hits

So memorable, nobody knows them ;) (Apart from you)

On reflection, when you listen back years later they were a good band!!

I saw a programme the other night, on a music channel, showing all the No.1 songs in the 21st century, I saw some music from the 2000's. Believe me, it was awful. S Club 7 and BoyZone. No. Old music is awful (well, most is).

I remember the days Reach For The Stars was my favourite song. Wow.

I wonder what music will be like in 10 more years?

I saw a programme the other night, on a music channel, showing all the No.1 songs in the 21st century, I saw some music from the 2000's. Believe me, it was awful. S Club 7 and BoyZone. No. Old music is awful (well, most is).

I remember the days Reach For The Stars was my favourite song. Wow.

I wonder what music will be like in 10 more years?

:offtopic:

and

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=14073

james_ryder.png

I'm flatterized to be included in that list... or something like that :P

It's like YouTube, how come you guys all know each other?!

Matt is a decent addition especially to the sunday morning slot.

Coxy was some big boots to fill but he's doing great and has a dry sense of humour.

Oh. Has Sara Cox GONE?

Good. Matt Edmondson is waaay better. ;)

Coxy is just on maternity hence why Matt is doing the Sunday show

Noooooooooo! What will happen to him when she comes back??? He is the only person I listen to, other than Scott, regularly.

Not a clue.

Hurmm.. He should replace some of them awful DJs. And it's not fair: he has one show a week! I want more of him!

I can not believe I'm actually reading this.

1) He used to be on CBBC

2) Coxy may not return after maternity leave - although it is very likely that she will

3) He will remain as the cover presenter and entertainment reporter on Fearnes show.

4) It's very selfish of you (jedward or whatever you are called), especially as you haven't listened to any other shows...

etheridge_tom.png