Unofficial Mills

Wank Off With The Surgery !!

Viv

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Surgery is going from 9 pm until 10 pm, one hour less... The rest I'm not sure about at all???

It's Tom Deacon from 7-9

The the Surgery with our Aled from 9-10

Then Annie and Nick from 10-12 for the very late homework session.

etheridge_tom.png

Why do they need to have a show dedicated to masturbation?

Unless I'm missing something blindly obvious, they could simply say "Masturbation is fine, there's nothing wrong with it" and move on or better yet put it in with a show about sexual relationships.

I'd agree with this. Seems a slightly patronising topic.

I so hope Aled's going to tell us all how to masturbate properly, as I'm not sure if I'm doing it the right way....?!

As Steph said, it should be a pretty funny surgery.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Aled Haydn Jones The documentary on The Surgery starts "...knocking one out, jerking, bashing the bishop, spanking the monkey..." brilliant.

It was unfortunate timing that just as the BBC's director general Mark Thompson was committing the corporation to ploughing millions more pounds into top-quality TV and radio content, BBC Radio 1 announced the latest contribution to its public service canon: Talk to the Hand – the Story of Masturbation.

A legitimate topic for discussion, of that Monkey has no doubt, but also a gift for the BBC's less broad-minded critics. "I'm left handed but it tends to be more with my right hand. I don't know why," offered one contributor. "I was feeling horny, innit. I use condoms. I don't like the mess," said another. Social action at its best — or a load of wank?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2010/mar/08/media-monkey