Unofficial Mills

N-Dubz Rude, Violent and now Arrogant.

Tom.

N-Dubz star Tulisa has claimed that the group would be up for more Brit Awards if it were up to the public.

'Number One', which sees band member Dappy collaborating with Tinchy Stryder, is in the running for the 'British Single' prize at tonight's ceremony, but the trio are absent from all of the other categories.

In an interview with STV, Tulisa reiterated her belief that the nod is not a true nomination for the group as only Dappy's vocals are featured on the song.

She commented: "If the public was voting, we'd definitely be up for a nomination. I guess we're public enemy number one to the industry!"

Discussing the prominence of X Factor acts on this year's shortlist, she said: "It's going to be pretty impossible to win a Brit when you're up against the power of the X. I still don't feel it's really our Brit Award, I think they should have given us a proper nomination."

Tulisa has previously described the band's nomination as a "cheap cop-out" and claimed that she is only attending the Brit Awards to "prove a point".

etheridge_tom.png

So even though she's had this rant, she'll be attending to "prove a point" oh jeez.... why do I get a feeling she'll be doing a Kanye?

Given the way they've acted they should think themselves lucky Crappy got any kind of nod at all. Guess they'll continue being the great role models they've deluded themselves into believing they are then...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...