Unofficial Mills

Get Tickets For Chappers New Quiz Show.

Sam

The Umpire Strikes Back!

ESPN is filming for a brand new quiz show and we’re looking for loud and opinionated sports fans to become part of the audience!

The Umpire Strikes Back is hosted by Mark Chapman (Talk of the Terrace), with regular team captains Kevin Day (MOTD2) and Des Clarke (award winning comedian & sports broadcaster), it’s an entertaining & funny sports quiz featuring 2 teams of 2 panellists, ruled by the iron fist of our host Chappers (his show, his rules). Every episode will see the inclusion of guests from the world of sport with the likes of Ray Parlour, Austin Healey, Perry Groves, Dean Macey, Graham Poll, Bob Casey and Iwan Thomas all confirmed (please note that we are unable to let you know which guests are on each recording in advance).

Entry is on a first-come-first-served basis.

For those aged 18 and over only.

http://www.lostintv.com/umpire.htm

usb.jpg

Attunement.png

i quite like sport but i won't be going to that, because i cannot watch the channel, im not paying £15 extra to watch ESPN its a rip-off!

sounds like a rip-off of 'they think it's all over' :rolleyes:

Where do you subscribe? With Sky it's £9 with the sports package and they're doing it half price for three months at the moment.

It's still expensive I agree but just a heads-up if you wanted to try it.

Where do you subscribe? With Sky it's £9 with the sports package and they're doing it half price for three months at the moment.

It's still expensive I agree but just a heads-up if you wanted to try it.

yeah with Sky, ok it's £9 at the moment, but Sky is already £48 & there is nothing on ESPN i would want to watch, other that Chop's new show :confused: *thinks it'll be a poor version of they 'think it's all over'*

:)