Unofficial Mills

Bullying with Aled - October 4th 2009

James R

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Sunday the 27th it's an Open Surgery (you can call in with any problem), the 4th of October it's my (hugely personal and very important) Bullying special (or perhaps that should be anti-bullying) then on the 11th of October it's the next debate, this time one of the topics relates to testing on animals and whether it's needed in this day and age.

Hope that helps

x

Don't get me started on how wrong it is to test on animals, the poor things. Cosmetic companies especially (ie Max Factor) should be ashamed of themselves.

For cosmetics I agree that it's wrong, but for stuff like medicines and vaccines it needs to be done to find out any side effects before it is used on humans.

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

This Sunday the 27th it's an Open Surgery (you can call in with any problem), the 4th of October it's my (hugely personal and very important) Bullying special (or perhaps that should be anti-bullying) then on the 11th of October it's the next debate, this time one of the topics relates to testing on animals and whether it's needed in this day and age.

Hope that helps

x

:rolleyes: Great. That's just removed all my need to create seperate topics.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Someone's arsey with Aled at the moment.

Doesn't stop you creating separate threads if the demand is there.

I'm not arsey at all. I just get a bit possessive about creating Surgery topics. Ryd has beaten me to it (again).

I kind of bizarrely get a kick out of waiting up until about 5 to midnight, when the next topic is usually announced, and sitting writing it out, plus thinking up a title. Can't do this for weeks now... :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm not arsey at all. I just get a bit possessive about creating Surgery topics. Ryd has beaten me to it (again).

I kind of bizarrely get a kick out of waiting up until about 5 to midnight, when the next topic is usually announced, and sitting writing it out, plus thinking up a title. Can't do this for weeks now... :-(

Thats because im on the ball now Aled has clarified the topics.

james_ryder.png

I'd do some drugs, if I were you.

Anyway, I can't wait to do some bullying with Aled. I will try and give a listen (been slacking off lately).