Unofficial Mills

Come Out With The Surgery On September 6th!!

Viv

Apparently there may be a text-in on Sunday for people wishing to "out" themselves.

It must be so difficult though, for people who have known for a long-time that they are gay, to declare it all to close friends and family.

My little cousin's gay, and even in this day and age, the attitudes of the older generation are sooo bizarre. My grandmother actually whispered to me, "Do you think he's..... you know?"

I replied: "yes", and left it at that. It's just so ridiculous.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Apparently there may be a text-in on Sunday for people wishing to "out" themselves.

It must be so difficult though, for people who have known for a long-time that they are gay, to declare it all to close friends and family.

My little cousin's gay, and even in this day and age, the attitudes of the older generation are sooo bizarre. My grandmother actually whispered to me, "Do you think he's..... you know?"

I replied: "yes", and left it at that. It's just so ridiculous.

I think it's a really strange state of affairs that in the 21st century this is still considered an issue or a problem. A bit of a sad reflection on society really.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

I know, Sinister!!

I like your signature by the way!! :hahaha:

Incidentally, Aled has tweeted this: "The Surgery this Sunday is a coming out special! (10pm). Are there any other gay related stuff that u think should be on the show?"

So, if you can think of anything, post it!!

I think it may be worth looking at the laws in certain countries regarding homosexuality!! I mean, if people are going to live abroad, or on hols, or whatever.

Iran's a strange place, if you're gay you're facing a death sentence, but if you have a M to F sex change that's ok because your no longer considered gay!

My sig thingy, can't claim it to be my own work but blatantly stolen from a half man half biscuit track.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Iran's a strange place, if you're gay you're facing a death sentence, but if you have a M to F sex change that's ok because your no longer considered gay!

My sig thingy, can't claim it to be my own work but blatantly stolen from a half man half biscuit track.

Re: Iran... that is more than a little scary.

Re: Your signature!! That's great!! That's suitably off-the-wall!! 8)

Incidentally, if people do come out on Sunday, then my topic title is very apt (ha ha).

Me and June are discussing it on MSN. Unfortunately we're just sniggering at the innuendo. I'm sure the doctor just advised "banging off people" and talking to others about a situation.

I notice a very camp guy from university who is the biggest stereotypical gay in our year is slagging The Surgery off. I guess it's just opinion and some people won't agree with it.

Sorry to disappoint JonathanEx ;)

PS. Cheryl Cole isn't allowed to be next week's weekend anthem.

Because I knew instantly there would be no shortlist when you mentioned you were choosing the weekend anthem!

what can you do if you're straight?

They're doing a 100% straight special to mark the return of Kelly O. She'll tell you all about bisexuality and how it's for greedy people and tell homosexuals to 'F Off'.

It will probably happen at the same time as when they shove 'BBC' into the title so it goes from The Sunday Surgery to The Surgery on BBC Radio 1 with Aled from The Chris Moyles Show.

• 1 year later...