Unofficial Mills

15th June to 19th June 2009

Jono

I think Beccy is more likely to injure Andy Murray on the Wii than in actual Tennis. She'll end up throwing the remote at him or tripping over him.

Jono why dont you fill in over the phone for beccy?

Many reasons. One because I sound like the roaring noise on Oh What's Occurring today.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear, he sounds pervier than Moyles!

I can't help thinking it's Sebastian Coe for some reason...

"If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well, then he's a fool, you're just as well, hope it gives you hell" <3

Sorry Scott, I'm listening to I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue with Stephen Fry on Radio 4.

Ooops forgot to mention the lovely Kathy Clugston (Posh Radio 4 Lady) is playing ukele on Radio Ulster this evening, any minute now infact.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ooops forgot to mention the lovely Kathy Clugston (Posh Radio 4 Lady) is playing ukele on Radio Ulster this evening, any minute now infact.

Think she's just been on it as I tuned in and they were talking about how to get involved in ukulele playing.

I just de-voice changed TOWDS to see what happened. He sounds strangely like the guy off Money Box on Radio 4, Paul Lewis.

Now that really is geeky.

Do you find that when someone changes your voice to a high pitch you make a high pitch voice?

What an apt song! Basement Jaxx and Raindrops. "Just like raindrops!"