Unofficial Mills

Male & Female Scents, make-up and eyeliner

Viv

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy mascara from boots or superdrug it depends where im near when i need some.

Every couple of months or so i buy my stock of eyeshadow from here..http://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com/ but i only wear it on special occasions because its so expensive,otherwise i buy my plain eyeshadow from boots again..

Eyeliner is also courtesy ot boots and my lipbalm is whipstick from lush.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

we're not really allowed to wear makeup at school *sigh*

but they havent noticed i have had the faintest bit of eyeliner and mascara on yet...heh.

mind you my mates worse she's a hair straightener addict and got caught straightening her hair in the form room which is a science lab near gas taps.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

mind you my mates worse she's a hair straightener addict and got caught straightening her hair in the form room which is a science lab near gas taps.

oh.. my... god! slightly obsessive at school in the first place. and in a lab? although its also the school fault for having a form room in the science labs. arent they supposed to be locked and only used for lessons etc etc..?

we're not really allowed to wear makeup at school *sigh*

Got to love sixth form, we can do (practally) what ever we want :D

At school?? Omg. I love my straighteners but that's just an obsession.

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

oh.. my... god! slightly obsessive at school in the first place. and in a lab? although its also the school fault for having a form room in the science labs. arent they supposed to be locked and only used for lessons etc etc..?

they are but we've spent the last 3 years with the same form tutor bribeing him until he lets us in at lunch and before school,cos otherwise we take over the whole corridoor by sitting down in the middle of it.

and the other day someone spilt pink eyeshadow on the floor and everyone stood in it..and our form tutor didnt notice.

He also doesnt mind us playing music out of the speakers at full volume,annoying the science technicians.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I was straightening my hair today and the iron burnt all my head!

lol!! been there done that. burnt my hands, my forehead, my leg (ok im explaining this: i was straightening my hair and sitting down so my knees were bent, i turned around to talk to mum and brought the straighteners around with me, burning my leg in the process! cained!)

*que also emma to say she likes straightened hair on guys ;-) lol*

lol!! been there done that. burnt my hands, my forehead, my leg (ok im explaining this: i was straightening my hair and sitting down so my knees were bent, i turned around to talk to mum and brought the straighteners around with me, burning my leg in the process! cained!)

*que also emma to say she likes straightened hair on guys ;-) lol*

You're a lethal girl really aren't you