Unofficial Mills

Can we accept Kelly isn't coming back?

Jono

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? she's just a socialite, aled has lots more experience in radio. as far as i can tell he's his own man, and has grew up in the real world without mummy and daddy sorting everything out for him. thus is a much better choice for the show i think.

on the grid.

I agree with every word, DC. She should never have been employed by R1 in the first place.

In rehab for what if shes there for drug adiction she said numerous times on the surgery that she was clean and gave people advice on how to quite if shes been lieing can we trust any of the advice she gave?!

I would think NOT!! The woman's a bloody joke.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

hmmm oh dear, well if they love each other & its what they both want.

Sharon Osbourene Sharon Osbourne has revealed her daughter Kelly will marry boyfriend Luke Worrell at a drive-thru ceremony in Las Vegas. The couple are planning to drive up to a chapel window in a pink Cadillac where the vicar will lean out and marry them.

“I’m not disappointed. I want to see her happy so if that is what she wants to do, then I am happy with that.” said Sharon.

The whole shindig will cost around $45. I’m not surprised with this at all, but I have to admit I was expecting a wedding a little on the dark side.

http://www.theinsider.com/news/1842018_Kelly_Osbourne_To_Have_A_Drive_Thru_Wedding

i just hope it lasts & he can keep a eye on her :confused:

:)

Kelly Osbourne has revealed that she might have died if she had not entered rehab earlier this year.

The 24-year-old, who voluntarily checked herself into a treatment centre in January, told People that she had been addicted to painkillers since she was a teenager.

"I had my tonsils taken out [at age 13], and they gave me liquid Vicodin," she said. "I found, when I take this, people like me. I'm having fun, I'm not getting picked on. It became a confidence thing."

She admitted that she was finally forced to seek treatment after she began using downers to help her sleep, saying: "I knew if I didn't get help, I would die.

"I'm getting a second chance [at my career] and I want to be present for it."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a150229/osbourne-would-have-died-without-rehab.html

Sounds like those disappearance acts and 'walking into cupboards' wasn't just innocent then. I honestly don't think her radio career is what she should be focusing on right now, I think her reappearance would spoil what Aled has built up.

her brother was addicted to Vicodin & OxyContin (Hillbilly Heroin) & its getting a bit of a problem in the USA now, as its easy to get hold of, seen as a cleaner safer drug for middle & upper-class children.

i think people are a bit unfair on Kelly, she moved around quite a lot when she was younger & the people she hung out with were only with her because she was famous & to fit in she would have been pressured into doing drugs as she has the finance, but she also seems to have a addictive personality maybe it was passed on by her parents.

having her back on The Surgery would give her something to focus on & maybe her marriage will give her something stable for once in her life, i think Kelly is good for The Surgery as she has had to deal with quite a few issues that people call in to The Surgery about, drink, drug abuse, violence, eating problems & health issues.

people need to look past her as a rock stars daughter, i bet that only having friends who are after your money & nothing else isn't that easy, i just don't buy into this spoilt brat image either yes money has power but that's to do with the people who were around her also having your image in the newspapers with headlines like "Fat", "Bitch" & "Ugly" has to have a effect inside your head especially when you are in early teens.

:)

If Scott Mills suddenly took drugs and was punching people in clubs and telling people to F Off if they don't like his show I very much doubt he would be there today. It's pathetic that bosses are keeping her on board just because she's a big name socialite.

It's unacceptable and now the show is in good hands and has become enjoyable because the presenters know how to behave on air and have ideas it would be a silly move to bring back Kelly O.

everyone makes mistakes & isn't it patronising having perfect Aled giving out advice ?

i think Kelly O adds balance that's all.

im not going to get into a argument about this again :)

To be honest Alan, I don't think Kelly ever suited the Surgery anyway, and now with all this out in the open, I don't feel people will have the trust in her to take her advice.

Yes everyone makes mistakes, but sometimes those mistakes do too much damage to your reputation to continue doing something. I think thats the case in this instance.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

everyone makes mistakes & isn't it patronising having perfect Aled giving out advice ?

It's more helpful hearing advice from a doctor and Aled than Kelly Osbourne spending 90% of the callers time referring to her life. A prime example was where someone asked about bisexuality and she said they are just greedy and that they should just be gay. If she'd turned it into a joke it wouldn't have been so bad.

Guest inxces4308
- I don't like her Mum much

I agree with all your other points, apart from that one. I love that Sharon will stick up for her family (e.g, send shit in a box to haters :hahaha:) and often say some of the things people would like to say to others.

I saw in a magazine yesterday that she was out of rehab.

The picture was of someone wearing a top hat. I thought it was a man :oops:

Ignoring your point about not getting into an argument:

Don't be RIDICULOUS.

Would you rather Pete Doherty hosted it? I'm sure he's got plenty of stories to share and the children would love him.

Don't be ridiculous Ellie. You'll a.) be giving bosses new ideas for cover presenters for the Surgery and b.) Alan doesn't fancy Pete Doherty so would be unlikely to support him if this argument arose about him.