Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 television

alexj

Currently on Greg's webcam, there are loads of cameras all over the place in the studio (one pointing at the presnter, one at the co-presenter seat/producer seat and one at the actual producer seat) have they been there a while? Or are we going to be seeing some more of Radio One being broadcast online or on BBC Three again?

Maybe the Moyles return could involve more TV stuff?

Currently on Greg's webcam, there are loads of cameras all over the place in the studio (one pointing at the presnter, one at the co-presenter seat/producer seat and one at the actual producer seat) have they been there a while? Or are we going to be seeing some more of Radio One being broadcast online or on BBC Three again?

Maybe the Moyles return could involve more TV stuff?

Theres a camera in there today, I wonder what its all about! I did ask on text.

why has the title been changed of this post?

I doubt the cameras in the studio have anything to do with Greg's game, it only involves Greg because he's in the studio with the cameras in.

I think people mixed two things up... and now its been nicely separated.

It definately looks like they were documenting something or other, however the camercorder was set up all the way though the show, they cant have been recording the whole thing?