Unofficial Mills

When Scott's away

Ian

I think The One That Doesn't Speak has been working. It's difficult to give an answer to that as the plans change every year depending on when Moyles is away and when Scott is away. For example, Chris took early leave because of Dave's honeymoon and his TV project. I guess some of the team will book their holidays at different time and have different allowances.

It's weird though. You don't see Moyles' team taking time off at different times.

This is another example of Radio 1 confusing things. Why not have Becky, Chappers, Scott and TOTDS all take thier holiday off at the same time. Then, the show doesn't suffer when it's just Chappers or just Scott and we can have a regular fill in e.g. Greg James (who IMO is better than Nihal) or even Sara Cox now she's back. Then the team from the other show follow the DJ, so one "show" fills in for another. Would make sense to me.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

:D Children children, play nicely.
How on earth do you pre-record news, are you telling me chappers looked into the future 2 weeks ago and saw exactly what was going to happen and recorded a few bulletins so he can have a 2 week holiday.

Precisely my point. Newsbeats live bulletins don't tend to be pre recorded, I thought everyone would realise this, hence why I hoped that was a joke. Worryingly it appears it isn't.

ChrisHewgill.jpg