Unofficial Mills

Katy Perry Live Lounge

E*F*4L

i listen to Katy Perry in the live lounge (im not keen on her song anyway)

im sorry but her so called singing was very poor i thought, people were texting in saying that it was amazing though :| she does when talking have a nice voice & obviously on the cd after all the tweaks have been made her voice is ok, but live :shock:

you can listen to it here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/080917_katyperry.shtml

:)

i listen to Katy Perry in the live lounge (im not keen on her song anyway)
Maybe i was just expecting to much, but as Laura proved singing that Paris Hilton song that once all the buttons have been pressed anyone can sound good on a CD

How could you be expecting 'too much' if you aren't keen on the song anyway? You don't like the original song so I couldn't expect you to like the live lounge version.

yeah, im not keen on the song but she has a good singing voice when hearing it on the radio, but when she was live the singing was rubbish, im talking about her voice not the actual song everyone has been saying "Katie has a amazing voice" from the CD yes its good, but live no way.

Duffy has a great voice when heard on the radio/cd & she still has a great voice when heard on Jools Holland/live , that is what im getting at :)

:)