Unofficial Mills

21st July to 26th July 2008

Jono

I just went to the new Tesco store that has opened half an hour down the road. It's the same size as a store they want to open here. It's naff, too small and little there. Yet people are protesting against the size!

Haha, nine seconds to Mars. Why do people manage to call in and not get the name right?

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went to the new Tesco store that has opened half an hour down the road. It's the same size as a store they want to open here. It's naff, too small and little there. Yet people are protesting against the size!

We've got a diddy Tesco about 20 seconds away, it's on the same size plot of land as probably two houses would occupy, but it's really useful. I heart it.

Ooh is it like 'bring your own game' day at school this week? What a waste of a day they were!

I remember back in the day at primary we were allowed to play games after we had done the work given to us. I used to sit there and play the Acorn BBC and my game gear :oops:

Schools up here are already on holiday for 7 weeks or so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/gregjames/

ha check out Vanessa Feltz

Haha, I love how she's at the front! She's obviously heard that song TONNES of times, yet she has no actual dance to it! My mum could dance better to that, and that's saying summit.

The space near the front says it all. You can soon tell how popular is when there's no screaming fans ;) Bit like a Chappers and Dave gig :P

Anyone know the name of a floor filler Greg played on Friday. It sounds a lot like a dance version of Penguin Cafe Orchestra. Someone is asking on his fan page.

Zane's name is quite showbiz anyway. Alexander Zane Reid Lowe.

Luchios James Walters Lowe. That's how you spell it isn't it? His middle name should have been Ben. It'd have been LBW off of cricket.

They should have made a BREAKING BABY NEWS for all this baby news Scott is announcing. Edith's baby, Coxy's baby, Jo's baby, Rob's baby, Natalie's and now Zane's.

Isn't Lucius pronounced "loose-ius"?

Oh it's Lucius?

Chappers would be no good at those appeals. Not after what he said to those tsunami victims!

Train conversations where I am are no where near as exciting. After Latitude the best I heard was some woman telling her husband about how many soaps were on last night. "Eastenders, Corrie, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks! We'll watch it on the digibox if we're not home in time!"

Haha, even the Radio 1 PR lady is searching for Barrys according to her Facebook. They must be pretty desperate.