Unofficial Mills

T In The Park 2008

Jono

Edith Bowman and Jeff Leach will be presenting live coverage of T In The Park on BBC Three from Friday (11th July) to Sunday (13th July). Annie Mac will present coverage on her weekend show live from the event. Plus on Monday (14th July) Annie Mac and Vic Galloway will take over Monday night with highlights from the whole event.

I went past the TITP site on Saturday and its certainly coming along, from what I could see on from the motorway the big tent is up and they also have the big wheel as per usual. An amazing site at night to see the thousands of lights in the fields :D

how muddy did it look..........?

thats what im dreading to be honest!

still cant wait though :D

Just a quick note to anybody travelling to TITP tomorrow, at the moment it is raining very heavily in Perth which is around 20 miles from Kinross and I would imagine it's peeing down in Kinross also, I would recommend wellies as its likely to be wet and muddy and waterproofs should there be further showers! :)

how muddy did it look..........?

thats what im dreading to be honest!

still cant wait though :D

Only the contractors / backstage area was muddy the other day the main area was all fine but I would imagine it is like a swamp now after the rain we have had last night and today :(

I'm not going this year but I would suggest wellies, waterproofs and boats (as suggested above) for those who are going!

glitzy.jpg