Unofficial Mills

Your ideal partner

David

• 2 years later...

Thread revivaaaal.

(I'm hideously bored plus I'm nosy ;))

My ideal partner would be over 6ft (if not 6ft5 or over) With gorgeous eyes and a sexy smile. Top that off with a rather toned body (but not neccessarily a hench one) and bingo!

Personality wise he needs to have a great sense of humour (even if it differs from mine) and I like a bit of quirkyness, someone who doesnt follow the mainstream.

Anyone know someone fitting that description? :P

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

This thread has been amusing to read. Haven't seen Barney or Dynamoo in quite a while though.

In answer to the question, brown hair, somewhere around 6ft tall seem to be things that I go for, not quite sure why. Either blue or green eyes. Not freakishly thin. The main thing is, I need someone who appreciates my slightly random sense of humour, is passionate about music (preferably similar bands to me and likes to go to gigs), enjoys the outdoors and can deal with me being ill quite a lot. I think I already have that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

This thread has been amusing to read. Haven't seen Barney or Dynamoo in quite a while though.

people keep leaving here. look at the person who started the thread, david. he used to be here often then just left without a goodbye. haven't heard from him for ages.

on the grid.

So far you're all describing me...apart from dealing with sick people. I hate the idea of that as I'm constantly healthy. I'm quite a catch. Hmm maybe someone should change my sig to that. Oh look someone has.

It's a bloody good job I can't do that...yet! Where's that "Hacking for dummies" book gone?

Sometimes here, sometimes not.