12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Chantelle
    • Maggot
    • Barrymore
    • Pete
    • Preston
    • Traci

..Is Jodie on suicide watch or something?

That's what the papers are saying...But you know what the tabloids are like. I read the whole story this morning and it's hardly suicide watch...It's just that they have some councillors ready to talk to her when she comes out away from the cameras. But they do that for every contestant in the normal BB anyway.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shes got nice jugs though :biggrin: i think that Maggot should win. he's so funny! I love the GLC. that american guy, pete and goerge are all fags, i think they should all go first

Dennis Rodman's well funny he should stay 'til the end. Pete needs to stay because he makes the house interesting, that's always the problem with Big Brother all the characters and anyone who dares have an opinion thats a little controversial get's booted out quick, and it becomes a bit boring. But people that do nothing and try not to offend anyone get further.

Moyles made some fair points about her this morning - she has a go at people but if people try to have a go at her she doesn't want to know and then says people are being nasty. She also won't let anyone have a say about her. She says she's not a slut or whatever then says that she has 6000 polaroids of men's parts... lovely.

Moyles made some fair points about her this morning - she has a go at people but if people try to have a go at her she doesn't want to know and then says people are being nasty. She also won't let anyone have a say about her. She says she's not a slut or whatever then says that she has 6000 polaroids of men's parts... lovely.

Yeah and the other night Michael and Pete i think it was were saying she's always after the sympathy vote and she denied it and immediatly went onto to talk about her dad been taken ill just before she went on the show, i was like- well you've just proved there point lol

take control

I agree that she should go and that she is looking for sympathy and she brings it all on her self, and so on and so on. But I did find it a little unfair the other night when Michael and Pete both ganged up on her. And wouldn't let her speak. I think she does get picked on a bit, yeah she slags people off but what about George? he sits there with Rula slagging everyone off..That's ok, but it's not if someone else does it.

Chantelle Travelodge? Didn't digitalspy have a story how her local travel in were going to rename themselves after her and ask her to be in an advertising campaign?

Yeah I read that in the paper, a smooth half mil they're prepared to pay her apparently.

It's because people said she looks like a cheap Paris Hilton