Unofficial Mills

12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's proof that when Chappers takes the show into his own hands it gets a better response. The last hour yesterday and the first hour today is almost as if Scott's back with the silly suggestions.

Kaiser Chiefs could pop along with their Mr Microphone...

How about we lock Scott in a portaloo and see how long it is before he gets out. Just to re-enact that moment he got stuck in the Radio 1 loos. He could be at the side of the stage.

Yeah, he should have to 'free himself'. Do they have windows?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Get Geek World on the stage and we'll sing jingles or something equally geeky. All four Flirt Divert jingles...

I remember this, very amusing. I'm sure I was telling someone about Snakes On A Train the other day. Heh.

Get Geek World on the stage and we'll sing jingles or something equally geeky. All four Flirt Divert jingles...

Heh.

I'm with Wing on this one. I'm not coming unless he pays for my flight and accommodation!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Is Kelly Osbourne that bad? All I've heard is negative press about her (I haven't listened to her slot so I wouldn't know)

It's worth a listen if you don't take radio too seriously. Considering you listen to Virgin, you might like it ;)

Fair enough. Rofl.

I'm listening to Radio 1 more and more though.. (Virgin is still top with me though based on the fact it plays a lot more rock)

When is Kelly on?

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING