Unofficial Mills

12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Chappers is right. I mean, it's no use telling my sister spiders aren't dangerous, she afraid of them anyway. And..erm.. I'm scared of spiders as well, I don't care if they are more afraid of me or anything.

Dinner time, see you later!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I don't think they really are scared of you (unless you gesticulate at them or something)... Why else do they always seem to be coming towards you when you notice them...?! Or even on you already :*

Oh well, you're right. But anyway, I just meant that no matter what reasons there are for not being scared of spiders (or something else) it doesn't help.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

(Taking ages to load.:( )

Actually, I'm not scared of them too. There is no spider in the whole of the UK, which can harm you* that's the thing that reassures me. Maybe if I lived in Madagascar or an other part of the world where they had other types of spiders I may be a bit scared, but the ones here...what are they going to do to you? Nothing They're just exploring.

*Of cause this excludes the ones brought into this country illegally, or ones in the ZOO but there are no wild spiders living here which can harm.:hahaha:

I only don't like spiders if they're got those big spindly legs, and if I try and catch/kill them and they get away. That makes me think they've got a criminal mind and will later crawl into my mouth when I'm asleep.

Doesn't help that a friend told me that we "eat" 8 spiders in a lifetime.

Bleurgh!

I only don't like spiders if they're got those big spindly legs, and if I try and catch/kill them and they get away. That makes me think they've got a criminal mind and will later crawl into my mouth when I'm asleep.

Oh well. All extra protein...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.