Unofficial Mills

The funeral of Frank Butcher

Jono

Haha, aww, I loved it. The flashbacks were a bit over-sentimental perhaps, but all-in-all it was a good send off for such an iconic character; the special piano music they play at the end when a big character leaves or dies gets me every time!

And Bianca still has that nasty silver coat :shock:

Can't work out whether Janine truly is being nice or whether it was sarcasm?

Charlie Brooks plays Janine so well, she's brilliant.

Yes, Janine is an uber-manipulator. She wouldn't have meant what she said to Pat. I didn't take it to mean Janine was going to start being nice, however heartfelt it appeared to look.

Diane's a lesbian now then, hmm. That seemed somewhat incredible (incredible as in hard to believe, not amazing) but she hasn't been in it for such a long time that a lot of people probably wouldn't be able to remember her that well.

• 2 weeks later...
Why have we never seen older sister Claire?

You think they could have brought her in for her father's funeral. Mind you they never brought her in for any of his marriages either. She is like the older Osbourne sister - Never to be seen

I think when the Butchers were first introduced into EastEnders, Clare had already left home and was living elsewhere in the country, so her being part of the family in Walford never seemed likely to happen. She was briefly in it a few years ago though when Janine was going off the rails, but that was the last time we saw her.

Frank also had another son, Danny, who we have never seen. I don't know if he ever will be either.

I think when the Butchers were first introduced into EastEnders, Clare had already left home and was living elsewhere in the country, so her being part of the family in Walford never seemed likely to happen. She was briefly in it a few years ago though when Janine was going off the rails, but that was the last time we saw her.

Frank also had another son, Danny, who we have never seen. I don't know if he ever will be either.

Clare was in Eastenders, last time in 2002.

She was the blonde short haired girl. I can't remember exactly why she came but she did help out Janine by giving her money. She wasn't there for very long though.

Also, I did remember Frank confessing he had a young son in Manchester. I don't think any of his kids knew though.