Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

It's Mills Reunited next week. Laura, TOTDS and Chopper.

Do you know what really annoys me? I text my friends asking if they'll go somewhere and they say they're too busy. Even cancelling at the last minute without a care in the world.

Yet a friend texts tonight and says "want to go to the pub?" and I say "I'm working, you know that". And then they get in a huge huff about it.

Is all of Scott's music on CD? Sounds a bit fatal judging by the start of this track.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually enjoyed Upstaged last night, it was quite good. The crowd are a bit annoying though.

It'd probably be how I would be. I remember getting tipsy at the Xmas Party 2006 and cheering in front of Scott at random things. That must have been annoying :P

Talking of voices, I woke up this morning feeling quite croaky from dehydration and yelling along to all the music for 4 hours last night. I put the radio on and it was playing Have A Nice Day by the Stereophonics and I sang along and my voice sounded more like Kelly Jones' than it ever has before.

Aww, you should have recorded it or just left Scott a message, may have made an appearance on Monday ;)

I can't wait for the wonder years today for some reason, just love the nostalgia.

I actually enjoyed Upstaged last night, it was quite good. The crowd are a bit annoying though.

I've got a feeling that upstaged will be pretty bad tonight, the acts are just a little too strange.

BBC put it forward half an hour, maybe there's more confidence for it. But an earlier time would mean Scott stays in Bristol for the next few weeks :shock:

Now I really want to go!

I won't be watching tonight, I don't think. Sport Relief'll be the one for me. (OMFG HAMMOND!!!1 etc.)

That's what I thought when I heard he was on... Still upset you can't do what I suggested earlier! :(

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Oh! There's a new TV event called "upstaged"!!!11

Who are the acts tonight? I've not watched any of my recordings yet.

Well, there's a pottery class......the other guy I'm not really sure of, I'd file it under miscellaneous :D

The acts were better yesterday, Polekitten more for their comic value, though they weren't trying to be funny.

So am I, I have to leave in about an hour. :(

I love Dave's laugh. We have to have that as a message alert, it's amazin'.

We'll re-schedule. Don't you worry. I've donated at Sainsburys already.

I asked Jono re a clip of Dave talking about Will Young, Scott and Knobs on yesterday's show....

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I asked Jono re a clip of Dave talking about Will Young, Scott and Knobs on yesterday's show....

It's in the show clips forum.

I'd like to hear a total before the hour is out.

Scott sounds like he's got a blocked nose.

I think they're just still tweaking the format. It's slowly coming together.

Your spelling is appalling m'darling.

Aaaaah! I know it's 'write' I don't know why I said 'right' as in that is answer is correct, or take a right turn. I never get my by, buy, bye's confused, I don't know how that slipped through.

Forget Dave's laugh..we should get the Fun Run song, hehehe.:)

I am having trouble finding The Sun page on it.