Unofficial Mills

sport relief 2008

E*F*4L

are any of the R1 dj's doing anything for it ?

will Laura be following David Walliams again in a little boat when he swims the straits of Gibraltar ? I certainly hope she will be !

"James Cracknell will be joined by David Walliams on the final leg of his incredible Cross-Continent Challenge as the Olympic gold-medallist bravely attempts to travel from the UK to Africa using his body strength alone.

His friend, the Little Britain star, famously swam the English Channel in just ten and a half hours for Sport Relief in 2006 and he's now putting all he learnt to the test again to support Cracknell in this extreme endurance challenge."

Cracknell Calls On Little Britain For His Cross-Continent Challenge

:)

i want Laura on the boat again trying to feed them stuff as they are swimming & film it like last time, James Cracknell was on the telly this morning saying he will be doing the row across the channel this week some time & it will take him about 4 or 5 days to cycle across Spain, so if R1 are going to cover it they will have to hurry up & get it sorted!

It's a bit different though. James Cracknell is a rower. In the world of Radio 1, David Walliams is more likely to get more support as he's someone we've all heard of.

yes i know but as i said David Walliams is going to be doing the swim with him.

it dosn't really matter now, as Laura is leaving show won't be gong out there :|