Unofficial Mills

10th February to 16th February 2008

Jono

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....thanks to this site someone from Mexico has just added me on MSN and asked me to tell them everything about the show like what music and artists you can listen to, if the show is comical and what type of topics they talk about so that the person can do some homework about Scott Mills. Anyone else find this weird?

I personally think Chappers flipped when he heard Scouting For Girls and has been given a week off to recover so that he doesn't burn the studio down (off of Koop FM).

OK....thanks to this site someone from Mexico has just added me on MSN and asked me to tell them everything about the show like what music and artists you can listen to, if the show is comical and what type of topics they talk about so that the person can do some homework about Scott Mills. Anyone else find this weird?

He sounds fun...

Interesting really. Spreading the word of Mills all over the globe...;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I personally think Chappers flipped when he heard Scouting For Girls and has been given a week off to recover so that he doesn't burn the studio down (off of Koop FM).

He sounds fun...

Beginning to think someone is setting me up here. Why would someone from Mexico be doing a homework on Scott Mills?

Beginning to think someone is setting me up here. Why would someone from Mexico be doing a homework on Scott Mills?

Why would anyone do their homework on Scott Mills?

I watched Neighbours today on Five. It was actually fairly interesting.

you know what i've just realised. we have to work more this month as it's a leap year. why don't we get an extra holiday in a leap year?

Good idea, actually. Holiday is always nice - and here is a good reason for it ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I hate school holidays, all the kids are wandering around town and are on public transport. Eurgh.

And it's Valentine's Day this week. You don't see many people celebrating this the way it's meant to be though do you? Sure, if you're loved up they do, but you don't see people sending genuine cards any more do you!

That Mexican Girl appears to be determined. She's joined and posted on here.

We'll see if she's from Mexico. I gave her Spanish instructions as to how to post a thread. ;)

She is speaking English perfectly to me on MSN. I dont think she is from Mexico as it just seems too strange that she would have homework about an English DJ. And the questions she is asking are a bit weird. I dont know....just doesnt feel right to me.