What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have any interest whatsoever in football so I'm not gonna pretend I'd ever heard of him till yesterday, infact I assumed he was a rugby person because my brother had posted something on his Facebook about it. Anyways from what everyone has been saying on tv yesterday and the radio this morning it seems to have been a big surprise and almost certain to remain a mystery as to why (at least for now).

As was saidon the radio this morning, people shouldn't bottle it up if something is upsetting them. Whether it be talking to a friend, talkign to people online about it, or phoning places like the Samaritans.

Not impressed with censorship

a bit late, but still shocking news about gary speed. it's unreal how respected he was from all corners of the football world, and such a bright future. with a family too. i can't begin to imagine why he did that.

Hmmm. Moyles was saying this morning he had appeared on TV, had commented how many more followers he had, then said he would be tweeting a lot more this particular week.

I don't know anything about him, but it is v. sad he has done this. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

he was a premier league legend, up there with shearer, giggs, les ferdinand etc. he appreciated how lucky he was to be a footballer and always acted with grace and dignity, that prick tevez needs to take a leaf out of his book. there are rumours (only rumours) that he might of been gay, if so there would of been room for someone like gary still. if rugby can accept gay players and staff then football can.

on the grid.

Well, my friend who is engaged to the hooker knows we know, for some strange reason he knows all about it and seems to think its perfectly alright. I was very vocal on what I thought of it and what I thought of him since he met her. I was hoping to get the backing from friends to effectively ditch him after the way he behaved, but unfortunately I think they'll probably calm down and still speak and see him and I'll be alone in having distanced myself as much as possible.

I feel like a bit of a dick effectively wanting to ditch someone who was a friend, but after what we said to eachother on the phone I don't have much interest in talking to him. If he wants to believe the kinda woman he has is out my league, and that I couldn't get any woman whatsoever thats his call. He seems to think it boils down to jealousy, I think it boils down to looking out for a naieve idiot. However, it would appear he is beyond help, so fuck him.

Not impressed with censorship

Ugh really starting to hate a number of people. Here I am trying to get things done, yet all they do is a masterclass in doublethink and take swipes or rub glass, salt and lemon into wounds every bloody chance they get.

Also STILL feels like I'm not allowed good things for more than a minute... literally doesn't matter WHAT I do, I always get shat on.

Yeah, I REALLY want to live like this :rolleyes:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I only hear from my friend whenever she can be bothered to reply to/send any texts when she isn't with her new girlfriend. From texting loads everyday ima lucky if I hear from her now twice a month. Every 3 or so months either she drives up here or I drive down there (she lives in Portsmouth) but it would be nice to get a reply every now and again.

10 years we've been friends and about 4 months she's been with her new g/f. Nice to know I don't even rate 1 text a week!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Good luck !! You will do great !!

I am still fighting with amazon this morning over an 80s CD which still hasn't shown up !! Apparently I am still within the time limits for delivery though... there is an a-z guarantee section, I note though, today. They said they put it in the post on saturday, so where is it??

Struggling a little with my science work...and my GCSE exams are in January...
GOOD LUCK! Are you in year 11? I thought you were born in 94, which'd make you at least. . . well, I can't count, but two / three years older than me.

I HATE science. I just know that I'm gunna do crap in it. Have to take all three sciences compulsory. :(

What sucks in my life??MY ENGLISH TEACHER. SHE HATES ME. She gave me 25/30 on my last controlled assessment which goes towards my GCSE mark. Now, no offense, but AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHGGHH. I'm not brilliant at analysing plays or anything, but I deserved full marks, like I got on my first one. And she marked me down on my speaking and listening coz my friend spoke to me. So, instead of getting a band 5, I got a band 4. We had to write a script, act out (ACTUALLY ACTING) AND EVERYTHING. We all got band fours, whereas EVERY other English group got band fives.I'm not being big-headed or anything, but I am pretty good at English . . . And our English groups are mixed, not in actual sets. So, thanks to my English teacher, I have no hope of getting an A*. Whereas (this'll sound harsh) people in other sets worse than me are gunna get better than me.

SHE CAN'T EVEN TEACH!! What is up with that? She doesn't help us. She gives us creative crictism AFTER we've done our controlled assessments that go towards my GCSE.Listen, someone who got a worse score on the exact same project last year (when my whole class had the same English teacher), didn't put that much effort in compared to me, got FULL MARKS.WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?Apparently I didn't refer to structure enough. My other friend who got full marks in it, said that she didn't refer to structure AT ALL! I spent NIGHTS revising for that bloody controlled assessment. 25/30 is hardly worth it.

Also, I HATE MATHS. I spent that whole year last year putting SO much effort in in order to get into set one. Now I'm in it and I hate my maths teacher. I haven't learnt a thing this year. Maths test tomorrow. Don't know what a bearing is, nor do I know how to do 3D trigonometry, or even 2D. And scale factors.... what??As you can probably tell, I'M MAD.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

GOOD LUCK! Are you in year 11? I thought you were born in 94, which'd make you at least. . . well, I can't count, but two / three years older than me.

I HATE science. I just know that I'm gunna do crap in it. Have to take all three sciences compulsory. :(

I am in Year 11 and was born in 96 :)

Finally got my music from amazon - 101 80s greatest hits, which I was gleefully playing last nite.

On the downside, ordered a DVD from amazon - "Serendipity" - and up shows a DVD of said film in ITALIAN. I appreciate amazon must be really busy at this time of year, but really ...... (rolls eyes).