• Circus of Horrors
    • The cheerleaders
    • Atomic Kitten plus Emma Chawner

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, "German or something like that...."

Haha, I know that sounds a bit strange. But she was in a German music show thingy, and she spoke German. She might be Swiss or Austrian but it sounded like she was German.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Yay, sorted the university stuff. I can give the show full attention.

'Sean-a Paul and Blue Cantrell!' You might joke about Asda FM playing it, but worryingly they play it in Budgens. One of the old dears I work with said "ooh, this is good, it's got a good beat to it". After she'd just said she had gone out to get a 60s CD that day.

The poor woman is probably deluded in to believing she's missing out on a lot. Imagine that, telling the woman she's missing out on a music phenomenon. "I best have an operation then!" She must be gutted now she's heard his work.

i bet it is gareth gates coming in to talk dancing on ice

He did Pop Idol instead didn't he? It could be Dermot, doing a bit of favour after BB:CH.

'Hi Scott, I collapse when I hear Scooter, please don't play me the logical song, whatever you do, don't play it'

That said my friend did collapse when we were rehearsing christmas carols at song once. That'd be a bit annoying if it was popular songs like that. Christmas would be a bummer.

How about something like you collapse when the Nokia song is played or the tune to EastEnders or something.

Breaking News! Puff Daddy/P Diddy/P/Diddy wants a name change.

"P Diddy has revealed that he wants to be known as Sean John in the future.

The rapper - real name Sean Combs - changed his stage name from Puff Daddy to P Diddy in August 2005.

He later dropped the P and became Diddy, but is still widely referred to as P Diddy in the UK and New Zealand. "

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a86818/p-diddy-wants-fourth-name-change.html