Unofficial Mills

Osbourne 'cheats' DJing

Jono

Kelly Osbourne has admitted that she finds DJ-ing at clubs easy - because she simply plays a pre-recorded mix tape.

The 23-year-old TV host insisted that her confession is not a big deal because the practice is so common.

"When people call me and say 'come and DJ at my club', I make a mix tape and pretend I'm DJing," Kelly explained on Radio 1. "I pull the headphones against my ears, I'm so good at it."

"Do you know how many famous DJs across the world do that?" she continued. "I'm not even going to tell you who taught me."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a84369/osbourne-admits-being-a-cheating-dj.html

Any who pays money to see kelly osbourne dj deserves everything they get really. It's quite to now knock up a professional sounding dj set in a couple of hours using stuff like Virtual DJ Pro (great program I use all the time) but it depends what sort of djing there doing I suppose, People like DJ Yoda and the Scratch Perverts couldn't just stick on cd as there tons of scratching and blending of stuff I suppose they could record one of there gigs and play it out but they would probably get things thrown at em

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I've done it a couple of times, not an entire night but sometimes early on or if it's a really good peak set I might put a pre-record on, or sometimes just Minisrty of Sound Summer Anthems 2007 and pretend. It's so much easier!

Plus I can nip to the bar/loo, chat up a girl etc...

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Scott and Chappers & Dave take a huge box of music, so I can't imagine they do that. They have someone to help them with it when they go to meet the crowds, but it's very much live.

yeah but thats a commercial thing really, people turn up to see them. and just expect the type of stuff on the radio 1 playlist. probably the sort of thing kelly osbourne wants to do.

people turn up to the house scene for the big names like judge jules, danny rampling, hed kandi etc to a degree. but the music takes priority there. daytime dj's probably have to do a lot more than play music, it's more of a show with competitions and crowd interaction i imagine.

on the grid.