Jono

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does BBC homepage say it's Fergie?

Which Fergie? Opened up a can of worms now... Fergie off of Radio 1 presenting? Fergie the singer playing? Mine says the Foo Fighters for Now Playing.

Haha, he said it so seriously. Yup, I am desperate for it to be Elvis.

It must just be timed for the chart show then. Actually, it's just lagging by one song. It's a cool feature, but doesn't half mess up. Now saying James Blunt for Timbaland.

:cry: Gutted, I was so thinking this would be Number 1. Bloody kids :D

He's not moving from his position last week. Stick in there.

Also I always get bad pictures in my head of fat guys, cheesburgers and toilets :(

I'm sorry to hear that.

Is it just me who finds Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway quite naff these days? It was funny to start with, but it's something I have to avoid when my family are watching it. I just don't get the jokes anymore.

Pffft, just tried to check on Orange how many minutes I have left and some chavette is greeting me. What happened to the nice old lady that they had :(

Quite a catchy little number from J-Lo this one. Almost as good as 'Play'.

I prefer watching Abi from The Zutons do her thing!

Yes Zutons are great, I really like them. Don't think they've had a chart success since Why Won't You Give Me Your Love.

Also Abi plays sax - well known to be the sexiest instrument (NOT accordian, whatever some people may say)

UM is a nice place

*Makes a Kate Nash voice about him not being bittttterrrr*

It's going to be weird not having Dance Anthems after the chart show. Long gone are the days when I used to reach for the off button as soon as Mark Goodier was off the chart.

The problem with Fearne and Reggie doing the chart show is they never bloody work together.

So it will probably rule out Scott doing much more chart show, as it'll probably be Radio 1's Chart Show with Reggie half of the time.

A good top three this week:-

3. Shayne Ward

2. Fedde Le Grande

1. Sugababes

A worthy Number 1 still methinks. So that's it then for the chart show. The end of another era. No doubt there'll be funky jingles and stuff next week.

Samanda for Number 1. Woo... This Hoosiers song still sounds like something off of ELO.

Anyway, if you're around it'd be nice to see you between 7.00am and 10.00am tomorrow.