Unofficial Mills

18/09/2007 - Tuesday

ali2098

Todays review from me. Enjoy the read!

<b>'Oh My god! Is that....'</b>

The team congratulate Coxy on being up the Duff! Well Done Coxy, back of the net! Innuendo Bingo's in early today, with clips from the cricket and not to surprisingly, celebrity chefs!

'The Ball's back in his hands!' Apparently...

'I haven't know who's coming in my box!' <i>Jonathon Agnew?</i>

And as Nigela's clip comes on Chappers comments she has nice boobs! Goood mornin'! Imagine getting an eyeful of them whilst frying your sausages.

Scott was out with Matt Damon last night watching Bourne Ultimatum with one of his mates.

<b>Thumbs Up From Me</b>

<i>-Scott Mills, Radio 1</i>

Just as Scott and his mate where leaving, two girls come up and ask for a photo. Naturally Scott thought it was him, but a camera phone was shoved into his hand whilst they gathered round Scott's mate. Scott still bemused, is told that his friend looks Like Anthony Hutton off of Big Brother. The Geordie One, that had to fend of Craig with the hands. Not the best person to be mistaken for, but it could be worse like Laura. She was in certain Disco Club with Scott and went to the toilet, only to be told she looked like Sonya off of Eastenders!

Lots of people on the text looking like Darius! Of all people! Whilst on the world tour, Chappers and Dave where mistaken for 911. Ahh 911, those where the days!

Naked Paintball Man's on again, this time Chappers rang the number he left to give him a message.... This is Naked paintball man by the way, who him, and 15 of his friends wanted to paintball in flipflops [oh and don't forgot the mask], but the insurance wouldn't cover it. <i>Whilst the 'This Morning' lot did their game of paint ball, Chappers explained that they could do it, they could just ring him back'</i> Keep watching Unofficial Mills to find out more!

<b>The Loaded Laughters and Ralph</b>

The shows only be nominated for another loaded lafta award! After losing out to Moyles last year, Scott's really in for 'Giving the Orange Man a Chance!' The loaded laughters aren't like any other awards, you get your award, and sit around the rest of the time drinking. If Scott doesn't win, he'll do a Kanye like and The MTV's...

Vote here: http://www.loaded.co.uk/laftasnominations

Scott's found the Posh bloke, and his names Ralph! Ralph gave a quick demo of his speech, and boy-o-boy was he posh.

<i>'And Looking after you at the rear is gemma....'</i>

Ralph's off of Easy Jet and Emlyn heard him on holiday don't you know. Scott plays the Posh Noise for him, but he doesn't understand the most part. Scott thinks he's such a liaaaar!

<b>And In Other News..</b>

Zane's feeling the toll of age, although it's Radio 1's birthday, and not his! The established 1967 track was drinking in LA by the Twang!