9th to 15th September 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That does gross me out a little, about those Russians, as I was born on June 17th and I know I was born a few days late, so I'd really rather not think about what my parents were up to around now 20 years ago.... urghh.

Hi everyone :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

That does gross me out a little, about those Russians, as I was born on June 17th and I know I was born a few days late, so I'd really rather not think about what my parents were up to around now 20 years ago.... urghh.

Hi everyone :)

Hello Lucinda :)

"Your Mum and Dad they did some stuff, then your Mum was up the duff..." gotta love Moyles and his birthday corner :D

UM is a nice place

Not as bad as my friend with the birthday on the 25th of this month, my mum suggested something about what her parents were up to at Christmas 87 and it's scarred me for life.

Scott seems to be understood better in Russian than other languages he's phoned people up and spoken in. The Germans didn't like it last summer, then again, they're not exactly renouned for their sense of humour.

Scott seems to be understood better in Russian than other languages he's phoned people up and spoken in. The Germans didn't like it last summer, then again, they're not exactly renouned for their sense of humour.

German humour is pretty poor! And I should know, 'cause I live in Germany ;) (In case you don't know...)

I'm back everyone :)

Hi Tim. You're always late... Work?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha - liked that Russian stuff... Wonder if he has a translator responding in his ear and copies them? Like off of the UN.

Hi all by the way!

Hi Tim.

I don't think the budget is that big... more like just uses Google Language Tools translator and attempts to pronounce it.

I have no idea what he's saying but it sounds good.

*Grace is seeing Scouting for Girls tomorrow!*

I recommend you all buy Mountains of Navaho from iTunes, it's the best song in the world.

God, you seem happy about it.. :) Haha, I'd probably be happy as well! Have a nice time then!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot