Unofficial Mills

Shelia's Wheels to release single

Jono

well sexist advert and company, what if we have a car insurance company just for guys then? it's just another move to pi*s me off, radio 1 will probably be all over it.

according to the letter they sent me offering me car insurance sth like:

85% of accidents are caused by men

80% of speeding offences are caused by men

something along them lines, i chucked away the letter.

so there would be no market for a male-only car insurance firm. the insurance would be so high. its not necessarily sexist, they just know that they can offer cheaper car insurance by insuring only women cos apparently there is statistically less chance of them having an accident. all about making money. for all we know, a guy thought up the idea.

obviously im not generalising that men arent as good drivers as us women, you only have to watch me parking to find that out :P they just miss out the fact that generally women are less willing to drive as well i suppose. men will more often than not do the driving if there is a couple.

onto the single however.... god help us all!

The girls behind Shelia's Wheels are due to release a single soon, championed by Pete Waterman. :shock:

I think I just died inside

What a terrible idea, I hate Pete Waterman and that god damn song. As if the advert wasn't annoying enough, it has the dominate the charts too?