Unofficial Mills

Weekend afternoons

onlyME

5 hours ago, ianwilk1999 said:

I think he sounded brilliant yesterday, he gets better and better and some of the things he does on his shows set him apart massively. The apprentice game was very inclusive and how he invited everyone to it, you straight away feel like its a show for you. Very witty and sharp during it and saying to email Aled when a listener said they wanted to be on radio 1 was cheeky.

The Brits mole piece at around 3.20 with the changed voice was a very amusing, I actually laughed out loud and so Mills-esque. He wasn't showing off about going there either and actually said at the end he didn't get a ticket so was going back home to yorkshire. You really can't beat his down to earth relateability and warmth, funnily enough just like the northerner who's departed, all be it he's a bit more showbiz now

Looking forward to hearing James today.

Either this is James or you need to start Unofficial Cusack 🤣

4 hours ago, radio247 said:

Either this is James or you need to start Unofficial Cusack 🤣

Haha, I actually heard the first part of the show live when I posted in the chat box that he sounded good but simply skimmed through the links after work to get the details of the rest of it. Yes I do justify my bets! Inc the katie for weekdays it that counts, even though she's now in a 3. I'll set up a rival site!

Unfortunately my job here isn't as glamorous as radio 1.... we have hospital radio but it's off air while I'm on the overnights and we mostly go for r1 anyway! Talking of which..

• 4 weeks later...