15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody grandparents. Halfway through doing the dishes, my Nan rang and, since mum had gone out to buy a tent (no, I don't know why either.), I had to talk to her. Half an hour she talked for. Half a bloody hour! About the weather, exams, my sister's new job and my grandad's plants. I missed most of the floorfillers and drunken Joel. Not happy. :cry:

Calvin Harris is sounding good. in so many ways

Ok, I'm new here, I just joined up to find out the name of a song played today during the Summer years on Scot Mills at around 5.30.

I noticed Jono did not manage to name the song earlier at the time in the thread.

The song was between No Dount 'Hella Good' and So Soild '21 seconds'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think it's Salt Water by Chicane but I'm not 100% sure, I didn't listen to today's show in full (don't kill me, I was watching Friends...).

Btw, how ridiculous is this swear filter, it won't let me write "salt water" as one word because it spells a certain four-letter word beginning with T and rhyming with "cat"...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It's been really good listening to his show tonight, they should rope him in to do it every week, haha. Anyways, I'm off to catch the rest of big Brother, byeeeeeeee to anyone still reading this...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It wasn't worth remembering to be honest... 'Nothing to see here, move along' style. Will never understand why they're always so confrontational over there :*

There's no potatoes on the Ireland stand...

we dont all eat pototoes dont you know however Barry's tea is lovely....

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!