15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I turned on the radio to be told that Harry dies. Wasn't very happy, really. Then it was all a joke, so it's okay. Plus, I've found out who does actually die. :cry:

Also, what was that about the Stig? I only heard the bit at the Entertainment news.

Oh thanks Scott, you've saved me a night out from Tesco. I can go out, I can have an enjoyable summer, and I won't get print on my hands.

If they do books on tape, could you get that bloke to do it?

Ha Ha what you saying, i've not got a voice for the old speaking thing?;)

You do WHAT to cows???

Jo Whiley in Live Lounge just said The Gym Class Heroes "Clothes Off" is based on the old Jermaine Stewart hit "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off" but I can't see any similarity myself, I was disappointed when I first heard the new Gym Class song because I'd thought it 'd be a cover but it wasn't. Jermaine Stewart's song is quite sad, it's about how he doesn't want to be treated as a sex object.

UM is a nice place

Oh, so they met in Gym Class. Imaginative. I'm a bit bored of them to be honest, but will be interested to see what their cover is.

I'm getting abuse purely because my facebook status says "Jono is upset Scott Mills revealed Harry Potter dies. I was trying to avoid knowing the ending or being associated with the book."

I plan to put a "queue here for Harry Potter book" sign outside Budgens tonight. Even though we close at 10pm and don't sell books.

4.jpg

How bizarre. "Hello! Meet our last Six Weeks Of Summer competition winner Karla from St Helens. Lucky Karla got in early and won before the BBC stopped all competitions - well done love!"

The Arctic Monkeys cover was horrid. I didn't like that...

Ah yes talking of Jobs, im trying to blag myself a job at my dads work writing for a magazine, but it looks like im too late cos my dads boss's daughter (who is in my year) got there first and I think she'll hate me for applying too :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Apply anyway Jono, say that you are willing to learn etc etc etc

Yeah, I'd like to know more about the lower jobs they have available, but I imagine no matter where I start off they'll want some more experience. And the local commercial stations here are so networked they don't seem to want to take anyone on, nor offer work experience. Bit rubbish having the same company in the majority.

Theres a radio jobs fair up here soon I believe but I doubt you'll come cos its like 5 mins from my house haha

Im off to see a house so i wont be here for the show..sorry, laters xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ooooh, just heard this...

Is it true that Homer is run over by a bus at the end of the new Simpsons film?

Are you trying to start the new spoiler? I actually wanted to see that movie :cry: